Thursday, 5 September 2013

SUCCESS HABITS... September EDITION



REMEMBER THIS CHRONICLE!

Life indeed is a journey. We exit a phase rejoicing, only to find ourselves at the bottom of another. A new message resounding: welcome to yet another phase! “When does it really end?” I ask.

I know there are many challenges before me, but success and excellence I passionately desire. Yet there are many who feel they don’t really matter. But within my heart, I crave to do the right things. I begin to wonder: “Why do I really feel this way?” Giving my best, they say is all I need. And every moment, I give it a reason!

Recently, I waited to ponder. Suddenly, kicked from my back, I heard the command to go further; then appeared to me, a sage with specific instructions. His message I bring before you today to bear witness.

“My Child”, he said to me! “When sinners entice you, do not consent! The way of excellence is usually full of thorns and rough edges. People desire the end result, but only few are committed to paying the price.”

“No matter the pain, my Child, never ever give up your godly standard. You were born to make the difference.  So, stand for what is right! Don’t give up your prize! Others may cheat to succeed, but I appeal to you my Child; maintain your own dignity, pride and honor. This is your greatest asset.”

“Even if you are tagged ‘unpopular’, let this voice of mine drive you on! Work with all diligence, for only in this shall you truly show you belong to the family of excellence. Never give up your identity, for within it lays your destiny!

“My Child”, he emphasized, “as you take on a new phase today, remember this chronicle of the ages: Righteousness (3x) exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any man, any woman, any boy or any girl. Mediocrity is a sin. Stop it before it stops you!” 

CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment